Bed & Breakfast in Looe, Cornwall
Here at The Watermark we believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and our aim is simply to give you the best start to your day.
We endeavour to use the freshest West Country produce with free range eggs from local farms and sausages, bacon and fish all sourced locally.
Our apple juice and honey are supplied by Cornish Orchards which are based in the neighbouring village of Duloe a few miles away.
- Choice of cereals
- Grapefruit segments
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Choice of fresh orange juice or Cornish Orchards pressed apple juice
- Selection of freshly baked croissants, pain au chocolat, cinnamon swirl
- Homemade Granola
Freshly Cooked Breakfast
- Traditional full Cornish breakfast
- Eggs Benedict
- French Toast with seasonal berries
- Poached /Scrambled Egg on toast
- Boiled Eggs
- Smoked Haddock (pre-order only)
- Grilled Kippers (pre-order only)