Bed & Breakfast in Looe, Cornwall
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please note we are a small family run establishment, and we hope these guidelines, booking conditions and general information will guarantee both the smooth running of the establishment and the maximum comfort of our guests.
- When booking a non refundable or transferable deposit of £40.00 per person is requested. Payment can be made by Credit card or Debit card. We take all major cards with the exception of American Express.
- Acceptance by the Guest Accommodation owners for a confirmed reservation constitutes a legal binding contract between them and the guest.
- Should a reservation be subsequently cancelled or not taken up, and The Watermark is unable to re-let the room a charge of 100% will be made for the unoccupied room/s. We strongly recommend that holiday insurance be taken out to avoid unnecessary losses for any unforeseen circumstances such as cancellation or early departure from the hotel once you have arrived. Cancellations must be received in writing or by telephone 30 days prior to arrival to avoid charges.
- The Watermark reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith without liability on its part in the event of damage or destruction to The Watermark by fire or other causes beyond the control of The Watermark.
- Family rooms may be let without full occupancy, however should guests use the spare beds within these family rooms a charge of £15.00 per bed will be levied to cover cleaning and linen costs.
- Arrival and Departure times: Rooms will be available after 3.00pm on arrival day and checkout at 10.30 am on departure day. Late departures will incur costs. Guests must arrive prior to 8.00pm when checking in, so disturbance to other guests is minimal.
- Access Statement: When enquiring about accommodation please inform us of any special needs or requirements you may have so we may advise of suitability of the rooms we offer. The Watermark is situated over three floors and unfortunately we do not have a lift. Car parking is on the top floor, and breakfast is served on the ground floor. Every effort will be offered for those guests with special needs.
- Smoking policy: The Watermark operates a no smoking policy throughout, with the exception of outdoor areas only, where all windows and doors closed if found smoking in the hotel or with windows and doors open you will be asked to leave.
- Car Parking: This is at a premium in Looe, we do have 5 parking bays set on a very restrictive back road. We do not guarantee availability of parking spaces and parking is at the customers own risk. The Watermark does not accept liability for damage howsoever caused to customerís vehicles parked on our property. Guest should carry out the normal security measures and carry adequate insurance.